Expert Property Advice
Are you looking to buy a rental, sell a rental, review your rental portfolio, turn your personal home into a rental, develop a property, or start property trading? Then it is essential to get the best advice, as property transactions are large dollar items and the consequences of getting it wrong can be large.
Have a free 10 minute no obligation telephone chat with one of our team to discuss your situation and work out the best way forward.
Property Advisory Meeting
A Property Advisory Meeting with our Senior Property Accounting Partner Ross Barnett is a very valuable source of direction for anyone in property. Ross can advise on something specific for you or a range of different things such as:
- How the current tax changes could affect you.
- The basics of rental properties, rental profit and loss, and what is the overall cashflow.
- What is the right structure for you? Which entity should you buy your rentals in?
- What is a restructure? What is the cost and benefits for you? Is it overall worthwhile? A restructure is generally how we sell a property from one entity to another to ensure that you have the maximum interest deductions.
- How Trading properties works. What is tainting? GST implications and Zero Rating risk.
- Property development – What are the options, what is the tax and GST implications on each option?
After the meeting, we also have some great spreadsheets and information that we will send through to you.
Meetings can be at our office, or are cheaper if booked via ZOOM (which allows Ross to share his screen so that you can view what he is discussing with you)